Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Interview and Feature on Kelly Malouf's Blog

Hello Everyone !!!

I am being featured on another bloggers page who features Etsy Artists. Please visit this link to see my interview and to get to know me better. Kelly Malouf features other Etsy Artisans on her blog to help promote other artists ! Thanks Kelly !

I have been working hard in my "free time" away from my full time job to promote my jewelry and it has consumed most of that time and I have not spent as much time as I would like in actually designing and creating jewelry, but I hope to get several pieces completed this weekend and listed on my Etsy store. I will also offer a "tax time" discount of 10% to anyone who mentions this discount if they purchase from my store. I found this to be fitting since I have to pay taxes this year since my employer did not take out enough !!!

Please visit this page often as I will be trying to post more often and will also offer special offers and discounts for people who read my page.

Thanks and have a great weekend !

No comments: