Saturday, May 3, 2008

How Creative Are You ?

I have not had the opportunity to spend as much time on my jewelry lately and am working my way back to spending more time with it. I have taken the time to make a necklace as a gift for my nephew and his first communion gift and to re-size a watch for an Etsy sale that I made a couple of days ago. I have started a a couple of projects but keep finding myself being pulled away. Other outside factors have also been contributing to my creative flow...noise from a neighbors dog, and stress from a full time job. But I am very enthusiastic to get those creative juices flowing again. I have so many ideas and projects that I would like to get finished for the summer, so stay tuned. I found this quiz to be very appropriate for me right now.

Take this quiz to find out how creative you are ....



You Are 78% Creative



You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.

You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.

No comments: