Sunday, May 18, 2008

Water, Sand & Fun in the Sun Treasury



I was able to be the curator for another Etsy Treasury this weekend and the theme is in anticipation of my "vacation" from work. I will not be able to go to the beach so I at least wanted to go virtually.

On my vacation I will be taking time to take care of myself, but I will also be taking the time to focus more on the designing, instead of promoting of my jewelry ! I will be making several new items for the guys for Father's Day but I will also be making more summer inspired jewelry for the women as well. I am really looking forward to this time off...I really need it. I would love to take a day trip at least to Lake Michigan if the gas prices allow or I get my stimulus check in time !

I also want to thank Timothy Adams Designs for burying me in his Etsy Shop Blog listed in the link here on the side of the page. You will find me in the 3rd Jewelry section and in the section FOR THE GUYS. Timothy does beautiful metal work and has a beautiful vintage camera necklace that is a favorite of mine !

Stay posted... I will also be working on posting more, especially during the time that I will be on vacation letting you know of when I will be listing new items to my shop.

No comments: