Saturday, June 21, 2008

Created and Included in Treasuries This Week


Hello Everyone ! Happy first day of summer! It has been a busy two weeks since I have been on vacation and been back at work. My parents have been affected by the flooding with a break in the dam where they live which is also the road out of the lake for them. My work has also moved to a new building at the busiest time of the year for us. I have managed to create a treasury including some of my fellow JET Team members. Which I have included here, titled Cool Summery Greens and Blues that included Yart and Sale items. I will be running my Yart Sale through the 22nd to allow for weekend shoppers. Many items will still remain on sale for a while longer but not at the same prices, so now would be the best time to purchase!

No comments: