Sunday, June 22, 2008

SOLD !!! & Included in another Treasury ! ! !


I am so excited today ! I have made another sale after months of promoting my men's jewelry and trying to get the word out. Yeah ! Men's jewelry has been the focus and the majority of my sales and I am very happy with the response that I have been getting and would love to get more feedback ( and purchases ! ) from the men in the etsy community and outside of the etsy community. Please tell your friends, brothers, fathers, husbands about my jewelry and my web site: LucidJewelry on Etsy and please participate in my poll at the bottom of this blog.

One of my men's jewelry pieces, Bronze, Wood and Horn Necklace is currently being featured in a treasury by Raghousenternational that is a gorgeous treasury that I hope makes the front page of the Etsy web site ! I also want to say thank you to her for including me in this treasury. This is the link to the treasury and you can view it in person till Wednesday the 25nd at 4 am, when it will expire. Please click on the pictures and support those included in the treasury ! Thanks so much

No comments: