Saturday, June 21, 2008

Included in INCROWD Treasury this week


I am very happy to be included in the INCROWD Treasury this week by a fellow Indiana Etsy Team Member, SpiceofLife. My Carnelian Necklace has been featured in this treasury. I make womens jewelry but have also been making a lot more men's jewelry as this has been the large portion of my customers at work and the men also enjoy unique handcrafted jewelry too ! I will be making more different styles of men's jewelry as well.
While I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago I bought many new beads and have several new ideas for jewelry for both men and women and am just trying to find the time to sit down and work on these creations! I will also be fo cusing on making womens earrings as I have not added these to my Etsy store yet. But I will be working on earrings this weekend as I am happy to say I do not have to work at my full time job like I thought I was going to have to do. Yeah !!!

No comments: